<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 08, 2009

Rave of the Day for June 8, 2009: 

Found in the CFIDS newsletter a good explanation of the cognitive dysfunction that occurs with this and similar ailments such as fibromyalgia. It also offers some solutions for dealing with it, using the scenario of grocery shopping as an example....

Multitasking: A Challenge for Patients with CFS

Grocery shopping is horribly exhausting for me, even when I use an electric cart, so I usually have to send Dan to do it, which requires an easily understood grocery list. I have a pre-printed list of the items I need on a regular basis, and when I run out of something, I immediately put an X next to that item on the list so Dan will know to buy it the next time he goes to the store. Due to my need for very specialized foods (gluten free, diabetic friendly, easy to digest), I have detailed descriptions on the list of each item so Dan won't bring something home that I can't eat.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?