<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Helpful treatments for M.E. 

Jodi Bassett's Hummingbird's Guide website is now HFME, or the Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. I've posted this link before, but scroll to about halfway down the page and you'll find new well-researched info on supplementation that I think is worth serious consideration.....

Treating M.E.: The Basics

For those who are wondering, Ms. Bassett is herself completely bed-bound with severe M.E., which makes the sheer amount and thoroughness of her research quite admirable. Lord knows I don't get nearly as much done, and I'm able to be out of bed about 12 hours a day

I will say that I have tried several of the supplements mentioned with success. Unfortunately, I had to pare down my supplementation considerably due to financial difficulty, but I still take the following: calcium citrate/magnesium glycinate, a high quality B-complex multi-vitamin, probiotics, enteric-coated pharmaceutical grade fish oil and Vitamin D3.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?