<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Missing Chip D. Dog.... 

Chip died one year ago today. He was a bold, creative, funny, soft, silly, huggable, weird, stubborn, adorable, fascinating, loyal, intense and empathetic dog. It sucks coming home from water therapy and not having a pup waiting for me, happy to see me, asking to be petted.

Some of the things that Chip used to do to annoy me I wish I could experience again, like when I'd be on the floor doing stretches and he'd come up and lick my face. Or when he'd "yell" at me for talking to someone other than him. Or when he'd sigh realllllly loudly because he was ready to start his day and I hadn't gotten out of bed yet.

And I especially miss some of the priceless things he did, like trying to eat all the snow in the back yard after a storm. Or bowing to and playing games with his food. Or putting his chin on my knee and giving me his best "I'm sorry" face when I cried.

He was the best.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?