<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 02, 2009

My latest article, in a new location.... 

My friend, Ricky Buchanan, was kind enough to post on her site "Four Walls, No Limits" an article I wrote. It's about developing a sense of purpose when you are no longer able to work outside the home....

The "Usefulness" Factor

My most current project is editing pix from this year and making prints of them so I can clear them off my digital camera to make room for the probably hundreds of photos I'll be taking on my cruise. I have plenty of ideas for other articles, but I'm not sure if I'll get to them before my vacation. Kind of ironic that here I am without a paying job, yet I have to limit my computer time due to illness anyway, so I don't get to spend much more time on here than someone who works full time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?