<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The weary traveler is home..... 

What's that dragging, a long behind? Nah, it's just me after vacation, heh heh. Good thing I had such a great time, or my present mega-flare would be a major tragedy.

Slept a total of 25 of the first 36 hours after I came home, and am still enormously exhausted. Could hardly walk on Sunday, but have forced myself to go to water therapy, the massage therapist and have done one session on the Gazelle, so I am slowly becoming more mobile. But I don't think I'll be back to pre-vacation form for at least another week.

Took some 800 pix on the trip, one of which is above. Have downloaded all of them from my camera but have only edited the one so far. Will take weeks to sort through them all, but worth the effort as I think I have some pretty good ones.

PROMISE to do a detailed description of my trip as soon as I am up to it and post some accompanying pix. But for now, know that I have conquered the Caribbean, heh heh.

Comments:
So glad you had such a wonderful time! Rest up. We can wait for the photos and stories.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?