<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

As you can tell, I'm back.... 

I enjoyed my trip to Nebraska, where I encountered great weather and roads in fantastic condition (unlike South Dakota and Iowa). More importantly, I got to meet my adorable nephews, hang out with my sister and brother-in-law and learn a new game called Blokus. I could do without the side trip to Flareville, though.

Will post more details when I am capable of staying awake for more than a few hours at a time. If you follow this blog, you know that most of my flares last at least twice as long as the events that precipitated them (my week-long vacation in November produced a five-week flare). As I always say, though, earned pain is better than unearned.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?