<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here's what I told USA Today.... 


I took the survey (link in post below this one), and they asked for comments about TV shows that were on the brink of being canceled that you liked. There were three on their list that I thought worth mentioning, and here's what I said:


"FlashForward" is innovative and a jigsaw puzzle I really enjoy seeing solved. The actors are excellent, and the question of how much control one has over one's fate is fascinating. ABC is going to need something like "FlashForward" for intelligent viewers to fill the void that will be left when "LOST" ends next month.

I was extremely disappointed that "FlashForward" was pulled off the air for four months because it lost its momentum. Same goes for "V".

I don't like gritty crime dramas. "Chuck" is a very entertaining departure from that and just plain fun. It's a geek's dream come true. Who better to save the world from bad guys than a computer tech? Please keep it on the air.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?