<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm not the only one who has experienced awful treatment by an airline..... 

I came across this link while browsing But You Don't Look Sick. It's lengthy, but worth reading in its entirety....

"I Have Always Depended On The Kindness Of Strangers"

I am incredibly outraged on this person's behalf, but unfortunately, not surprised. This was, after all, the same airline that LOST my wheelchair and left me stranded at the gate for three hours while my family tried to figure out where I was. And the airline who discontinued gluten free meals and stuck me with the world's rudest flight attendants during an eight-hour flight, leaving me with nothing to eat except a single-serving bag of Fritos.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?