<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jodi Bassett is on a roll! 

ANOTHER excellent article on supplementation from the Hummingbird's Guide. This one covers three of the "awesome foursome" of cardiovascular health....

L Carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, D Ribose and M.E.

I can vouch for the effectiveness of Coenzyme Q10 and acetyl-L carnitine. These unfortunately were discontinued due to their high expense. If my financial situation ever improves, I would like to resume taking them. I have never tried D ribose but have heard good things about it from friends who do take it.

Speaking of supplements, I did acquire a powdered magnesium supplement to take in addition to my usual calcium citrate/magnesium glycinate. For some reason, as soon as summer hit, my muscles all went into super-twitch mode, which is quite exhausting to me. I am hoping some extra magnesium will get me back to what passes for normal for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?