<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Laugh....it's good for you! 

Was copying all the material on my fibromyalgia site as a backup, and wanted to share this link from my "Laughs" page. Proof that humor is healthy!

Good Humor, Good Health

In less hilarious news, I went to edit my spiritual site tonight, and it is MISSING! I have no copies of any of the original text, backgrounds or banners that I spent YEARS putting on the site! Hence, I am copying all the fibromyalgia site material just in case it too goes poof.

Comments:
What a great article, Karen! And it's so true. There's a line on the first page that says something like, "Humor is most effective if you're already used to laughing a lot." It always astonishes me how few people really laugh on a regular basis--it was always part of our family life, and I think it's one of the greatest gifts our parents gave us as kids.
 
Oops--and I meant to add again how sorry I am to hear that your website disappeared! Like Ken said, that really bites. :(
 
I alerted the manager of the site but haven't heard back yet. Apparently, they are "updating" the site and it's not supposed to affect the members' pages. I just lucked out that a friend found an archive and e-mailed me the link. I'll see what I can salvage just in case my site doesn't resurface.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?