<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 09, 2010

Part of my spiritual website was found! 

Ducky saved the day again. Using this site, she found remnants of my site "Inspirations"....

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

The good news is that the text I created from 2004-2006 was on there, including a lengthy essay I composed on the keyboard (I was a total tard for not saving it elsewhere) on the subject of faith and chronic illness that was very important to me. I also managed to retrieve a couple of pieces of art. The bad news is that NONE of the material I added in the past four years is available, including text, art, backgrounds, headers, etc. There was a LOT of new text, mainly in the form of prayers and quotes, of which I kept no copies. Guess that will teach me to archive EVERYTHING that I do from now on, won't it?

Comments:
Congratulations on at least getting part of your site back--that's wonderful! Maybe the rest will show up again soon, too. Here's hoping!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?