<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A plethora of fibromyalgia articles..... 

Some of my helpful Facebook friends gave me links to articles about a study about using tai chi as a fibromyalgia treatment. Those links led me to other links, so here are the four most interesting that I found:

Fibromyalgia? Try tai chi

This one is a series of slides and texts that break down the symptoms of fibromyalgia in easy-to-follow terms:

Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia: What's Normal, What's Not

This one is pretty exciting to me, actually. It makes complete sense to me that fibromyalgia would be tied in with the neurotransmitter dopamine:

Brain Imaging Study Sheds Light on Fibromyalgia

And I know this subject is controversial, but this is a no-nonsense look at it:

Medical Marijuana May Help Fibromyalgia Pain

I have a vested interest in medical marijuana because my state is going to have it as a ballot issue in November. Not only might it help with my pain, it might also relieve my daily nausea caused by gastroparesis. So I will be keeping a close eye on this one.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?