<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why parties aren't fun anymore.... 

Found this article on Facebook. It explains why people with fibromyalgia get sicker in chaotic environments....

Noise Sensitivity in Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

I was at my three-year-old nephew's birthday party on Wednesday night. After he opened his presents, two people were removing toys from boxes and assembling them, my nephew and his sister were squabbling, two other people were conversing, and my mother-in-law was asking me something, all at the same time. Even though I could hear what my mother-in-law was saying, I could NOT understand a single word because I couldn't filter out all the other noises. It's like she was speaking in a foreign language. This happens to me a lot.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?