<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 30, 2010

As they say, thicker than pea soup.... 

Ever heard a chronically ill person mention brain fog and wonder what they meant? Here's an amusing but honest explanation from But You Don't Look Sick:

Excuse me....I didn't hear you, what was I saying?

I've been particularly foggy since I got back from Colorado. Part of it is the post-vacation flare, but I also have more on my mind than usual, which always makes it worse. Today alone, I had to be reminded of an interview I had promised to do, I accidentally put a food scale in the freezer TWICE, had to be reminded that Dan needs to get some expensive work done on his car, forgot to make a phone call, got lost in my own neighborhood trying to avoid construction, and forgot to eat supper.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?