<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Dona Nobis Pacem 

The above is Latin for "grant us peace".

It saddens me that my spiritual website is no more because I had dozens of quotes pertaining to peace. But what I can do instead is post them here from time to time. So in addition to my "Raves of the Day", there will be "Inspiration for the Day". Until I get that set up, here are a few starter quotes. Peace be with you, today and always!


"Practice watering seeds of joy and peace and not just seeds of anger and violence, and the elements of war in all of us will be transformed."
- Thich Nhat Hanh


"If you have inner peace, the external problems do not affect your deep sense of tranquility. You are happy regardless of circumstances."
- The Dalai Lama


"If in our daily life, we can smile . . . . not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work."
- Thich Nhat Hanh

Comments:
nice globe!

inner peace is the most important thing. if we all have this, then it won't be a chaotic life for all.

Shalom!
 
Awwww I love your globe!

The quotes are lovely.

Thank you for sharing your Peace!
 
This is beautiful! What a wonderful collection of quotes—I'll look forward to seeing more of them as you're inspired.

And Chip D. Dog is a perfect addition to the peace globe.
 
Peace.
 
Found you from the Dona Nobis Pacem. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!
 
Thanks so much for all the lovely comments! I am heartened that it was peace that brought us together.
 
Beautiful and inspiring - many thanks.
 
Peace to you and yours!
 
I'm so glad that you gave peace a chance. So nice to make your cyber-acquaintance in the peace movement. Welcome!

You are #1917 in the Official Peace Globes gallery at blogblastforpeace.com

Mimi
 
I look forward to participating again next year.
 
Nice post, and great Peaceglobe - love the peaceful looking dog! :-)

Wishing you and yours peace, harmony and happiness x
 
You are now linked to Peace Bloggers Unite
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?