<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 18, 2010

An important part of a kid's education.... 

This humorous "public service announcement" instructs parents on how to inform their children about "Star Wars" series. Link courtesy of Greg:

Talking to Your Kids about Star Wars

My dad was the one who had me standing in line in 1977 for this movie I'd never heard of, so I blame him for me getting hooked, heh heh. I do wonder how different it would be to view them for the first time in order of their chronological time line rather than in the order the movies actually appeared in theatres. I suspect after seeing part 1, I would conclude this was not a story that interested me and miss out on the best one, which of course is part 4.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?