<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whoops, almost forgot again.... 

I don't know how many times I've gone on this blog meaning to mention this, but I keep getting distracted and then logging off before I remember again. As of October (I think), my fibromyalgia website has vanished. When you click on the link, all you get is some generic data that has nothing to do with me. I am soooo bummed about this and apologize to anyone who has attempted to visit the site recently. Having very little web savvy of my own, I do not know how to start a new site, so I will just have to take the old one off my Links list. When I get the chance, I really should take whatever useful info from that site that I have copied and post it here.

My range of web presence has shrunk pitifully in 2010. I've lost two websites and several pages of photos. I guess I should be grateful Blogger hasn't kicked me out and that I still get published on But You Don't Look Sick. Speaking of which, I am overdue for writing an article for them. I plan on addressing the issue of medically necessary diets, a subject upon which I consider myself an expert. Of course, anyone who has to treat five medical conditions with what she eats would be an expert, heh heh. Hope to start on it as soon as this mega-flare dies down.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?