<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What a pain in the....back! 

SI joint problems are more common than I thought. Came across this very informative article on it via a chronic pain Facebook page:

Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction (SI Joint Pain)

As some of you know, I injured my right SI joint at age 19 and have had periodic problems with it ever since. Naturally, the problems grew much worse as I developed a compressed disc in my lower back, arthritis and fibromyalgia, and now it's a chronic issue. I have tried injections, physical therapy, osteopathic manipulation, all of which I had to discontinue in 2006 due to insurance issues, and now I mainly treat it with stretching I was taught in PT and FitBall exercises my chiropractor taught me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?