<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 11, 2011

Inspiration for the Day, February 11, 2011; 

This came from my church newsletter:

Mahatma Gandhi professed that all religions are true. He said, "I believe in Sarvadharamsamanvatva 'having equal regard for all faiths and creeds'." He wrote, "Religions are not for separating men from one another, they are meant to bring them together. It is a misfortune that today they are so distorted that they have become a potential cause of strife and mutual slaughter."

Gandhi also said, "Let no one say that he is a follower of Gandhi. It is enough that I should be my own follower. I know what an inadequate follower I am of myself, for I cannot live up to the convictions I stand for. You are no followers but fellow students, fellow pilgrims, fellow seekers, fellow workers."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?