<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 17, 2011

All together now....awwww! 

I've seen this on a couple of other people's blogs. I tried to access a widget to permanently attach it to this blog, but I couldn't figure it out, so I'll just post a link here and on my list:

Daily Puppy

Speaking of widgets, sometimes I wonder if I should apologize for the plain appearance of this blog. After all, I once was a graphic designer. But due to my present cognitive dysfunction, I have a great deal of trouble remembering how to do anything technical on the computer, especially if it involves HTML. I probably wouldn't have a blog at all if it didn't come with a WYSIWYG editor.

And the more my ailments sap my energy, the more browser life gets simpler and simpler, with few of the lengthy articles that used to characterize it and even fewer pieces of artwork accompanying posts. But there might be an upside to that. For one thing, I consciously chose a template with a large, easy-to-read font because some of my readers have vision or cognition problems of their own. And my generally short paragraphs are well-suited for those with difficulty with reading comprehension.

Those are my excuses, and I'm sticking to them, heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?