<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 14, 2011

Rave of the Day for March 14, 2011: 

Proof that you can rationalize ANYTHING. And I have, especially when it's this funny. From a 2006 e-mail sent by Pete....



MY PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING ! 
 
I don't do windows because ... 

I love birds 

and don't want one to run into a clean window 

and get hurt.
 
I don't wax floors because ... 

I am terrified a guest 

will slip and get hurt 

then I'll feel terrible

 (plus they may sue me.)
 

I don't mind the dust bunnies because ... 

They are very good company, 

I have named most of them, 

and they agree with everything I say. 





I don't disturb cobwebs because ... 

I want every creature 

to have a home of their own. 





I don't Spring Clean because ... 

I love all the seasons 

and don't want the others 

to get jealous. 





I don't pull weeds 

in the garden because ... 

I don't want to get 

in God's way, 

HE is an excellent designer! 





I don't put things away because ... 

My husband 

will never be able 

to find them again. 


 
 
I don't do gourmet meals 
when I entertain because ... 

I don't want my guests 

to stress out over what 

to make when 

they invite me 

over for dinner. 


  



I don't iron because ... 
I choose to believe them 

when they say "Permanent Press". 






I don't stress much on anything because 

"A Type" personalities 

die young 

and I want to stick around 

and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?