<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Valuable ME/CFIDS links.... 

Got this page from Dominique, one of my Facebook friends. This list contains some good reference material:

Medical Information - Rachel's Personal ME/CFS Info

And one article from this list needs to be read by everyone who has gone on or is considering filing for disability:

ME/CFS as a Mitochondrial Disease

When I was forced by my long-term disability insurance company to do a functional capacity physical exercise exam, it was only the one-day type, so they did not see how completely incapacitated I was the following day. I could not even walk without assistance, and the resulting flare was only alleviated by high-dose prednisone. Not an indicator of a healthy and/or malingering person. But of course the insurance company ruled I was not disabled.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?