<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 03, 2011

A flashback you might like.... 

In honor of my birthday last month, Robert sent me a link to this interview. It also has several of the band's songs embedded on the page:

Tommy Shaw of Styx

As many but not all of you know (I haven't mentioned it recently), I have all of Styx's original vinyl albums, including the first four that were out of print by the time I started listening to their music. I did a half hour radio documentary on them for a college project. I saw them in concert six times. And I met James Young (he signed my copy of their rarest album) and got to interview him live on a radio station and then see the band perform from the front row on my 38th birthday.

So I guess that would make me a fan, heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?