<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Navigating your way through Flare-ville... 

Got this link some time ago, I think from that ever-reliable fibromyalgia Facebook page. It has some pretty good tips:

Tips to Getting Through a Fibromyalgia Flare-up

One thing I highly recommend is trying to avoid scheduling multiple fatiguing activities for the same day. If you have a doctor appointment coming up that you know is going to result in you being down for the count, you might want to re-think doing any errands right before or after. I admit I am having trouble living up to this right now because, between the aquacise and physical therapy, I must leave the house five days a week, which leaves me precious little energy for anything else.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?