<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Just how debilitating is M.E.? 

The next in a so far excellent series on M.E. by a man named Giles. Will add more after I view them:

2. What is M.E.?

Am intent on doing nothing, or as close to nothing as possible, tomorrow as I have appointments on Tuesday and Thursday of next week, the following week, and the week after that. Don't know yet if I will be doing more physical therapy until I have talked with the pain management doc on May 10th. It occurred to me today that perhaps the sleep medication I have been taking since November isn't getting me into as much restorative sleep as the previous med and that could be exacerbating the flares I've been experiencing? I have an appointment with my primary care doc on the 19th and will ask her if I should go back to my old med.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?