<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Accepting assistance can be a gift to others.... 

I really like this author's articles. I want to read her book sometime. This post says that it is a sign of strength rather than weakness when you allow people who have volunteered to do things for you to go through with their offers:

How to Ask for Help

When I am going somewhere with someone and they ask if they can pick me up and take me, I almost always have them do it. I needed a ton of help when I was in Denver by myself for six months after Dan took the job in Sioux Falls. Thanks to thoughtful friends and family, Chip got walked, I got groceries, and the house was packed up and emptied in a mere two weeks after it was purchased.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?