<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Road trip, anyone? 

At last, here is my latest review for But You Don't Look Sick (I've been offline quite a bit lately, in part due to thunderstorms that seem to crop up every time I try to use the computer for more than a couple of minutes). Not quite as good as going on vacation in person, but it will have to do for now:

Book Reivew: "Roadshow: Landscape With Drums: A Concert Tour By Motorcycle" by Neil Peart

Now that it's June already, I'll need to come up with a new article in another week or two. I am considering writing about dealing with brain fog since I have fourteen years of experience on the subject. That is, if I can remember what I wanted to say about it, heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?