<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Not a coincidence.... 

Finally, an article addressing something I have suspected for a long time. Link courtesy of a fibromyalgia Facebook page:

Peripheral Neuropathy and Fibromyalgia - Connection, Symptoms and Treatments

I have been told by multiple highly respected doctors that fibromyalgia cannot cause neuropathy. But go on any online message board for either condition, and you will find hundreds of people who have both. Now, I cannot say for certain what is causing MY neuropathy because I have at least four medical conditions that could be the culprit, but it makes sense to me that an ailment like fibromyalgia, which affects the central nervous system, could lead to the parade of sensations associated with neuropathy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?