<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 18, 2011

When fun in the sun makes you faint.... 

Got this about a week and a half ago in the CFIDS newsletter. It is informative and timely considering the current heat wave:

The Outs and Ins of OI - Orthostatic Intolerance

I seem to have a mild version of this. I did not faint during a tilt table test at the Mayo Clinic in 2007, but I certainly didn't feel good afterward. I seem to be getting worse since then: on Father's Day this year, I almost did faint while crossing the street. It was not that hot, only 80 degrees, but the humidity was about 80 percent, which probably had something to do with it. I find this rather upsetting after spending all those months sick from the winter weather begging for warmer temperatures. What a cruel joke.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?