<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 26, 2011

Are YOU prepared? 

Here is another excellent article from But You Don't Look Sick. It's especially pertinent with all the natural disasters going on lately:

Emergency Preparation - Remember the Six M's

I really ought to print this out and organize my own emergency stuff better. I'm kinda sorta organized, as in having a list of doctors and medications in my purse and all my passwords and address list in a box of 3x5 cards (I don't trust computers to store my info because you're screwed when they crash). But I need to acquire a weather radio since storms tend to happen here at night (hard to see a tornado then), and I need to acquire a safe-deposit box for things like personal and family records (right now they're in a fireproof box in the house).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?