<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Inspiration for the Day, August 13, 2011: 

Prayer for Rest

You, who said, "Come unto me all ye who are weary and heavy-laden and I will give you rest," I come to you now. For I am weary indeed. Mentally and physically I am bone tired. I am all wound up, locked up tight with tension. I am too tired to eat. Too tired to think. Too tired to even sleep. I feel close to the point of exhaustion. Lord, let your healing love flow through me. I can feel it easing my tensions. Thank you. I can feel my body relaxing. Thank you. I can feel my mind begin to go calm and quiet and composed. Thank you for unwinding me, Lord, for unlocking me. I am no longer tight and frozen with tiredness, but flowing freely, softly, gently into your healing rest.

- Marjorie Holmes

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?