<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ok, so it ISN'T just me.... 

Got this from a fibromyalgia Facebook page. It's nice to get some verification:

Linky Love: Does Fibromyalgia Contribute to Clumsiness?

Now, to be fair, I was a klutz before I got sick too. But it got MUCH worse after the fibromyalgia kicked in. I attribute this in part to problems with proprioception, as in not knowing exactly where I am in relation to the rest of the world. I'll reach for something in a cabinet and bash my knuckles on a shelf, or I'll be walking through a doorway and whack my shoulder on the door frame. Sometimes I'll have trouble hanging onto something and unexpectedly fling it halfway across the room. And then there are the times I trip over air.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?