<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rave of the Day for August 21, 2011: 

These might be borderline inappropriate. But they were too funny to ignore! Originally from Joan....


Quickie #1



One day, Jay came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very sexy nightie.

"Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want." 
So he tied her up and went fishing.
   


Quickie #2
  

A man came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. He slammed the door and shouted at the top of his lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the damn lottery!"

The wife said, "Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?"
    

"Doesn't matter," he said. "Just get the hell out." 
 
Quickie #3
    


Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a wife.
    
 

Quickie #4
    


A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters: 'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.'

"Can you read this?" the optician asked.

"Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy." 
    
 

Quickie #5
    


Mother Superior called all the nuns together and said to them, "I must tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhea in the convent."
  

"Thank God," said an elderly nun at the back. "I'm so tired of chardonnay."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?