<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rave of the Day for August 25, 2011: 

The lighter side of friendship, courtesy of an e-mail from Pete in 2006.....


A TRUE FRIEND

Are you sick of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound like Hallmark cards, and never come close to reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry jerk who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you've had chocolate.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick - stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath....I pledge it till the end.

Why, you ask? Because you are my friend.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?