<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 12, 2011

Inspiration for the Day, September 12, 2011: 

I attended a concert for peace today featuring a choir of 50, poetry and other readings, piano, organ and an oboe solo. It was their fourth annual. It was beautiful and inspiring. I kept the program, and over the next few days, I'll share some of the contents.

Here we go:


In the Dawn

In the dawn
You walk toward me
When I am confused
You shower me in Love

In the darkness
You bestow light
When I am hesitant
You show me your Words

In my days
You grant me a mission
When I am weak
You lend me your Power

In sickness
You are by my side
When I am suffering
You offer me the Cure

In conflicts
You increase my strength
When I am in pain
You grace me with Peace

In all my life
You leave your footprints
When I am empty
You give me Your All

- Dongzia Shi

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?