<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 08, 2011

New neuroimaging study.... 

Got this from the latest issue of the CFIDS newsletter. If you are interested in participating in the study, there is a link in the article:

Natelson and Shungu Take On the CFS Brain

I apologize for being conspicuously absent from this blog. I was away from the computer quite a bit while watching all those new fall TV shows so I could review them (the review has been submitted to But You Don't Look Sick, and I am waiting for it to be posted there so I can post it here). For awhile, I was being inundated with links via Facebook from all the groups I belong to, as many as 100 e-mails per day, and I got kinda buried. And then Facebook changed its format, and now I get ZERO alerts from them so that I have no idea if any useful articles are out there unless I go to each and every page and use up all my available computer time trying to find the articles. But I kept all the old alerts that I received prior to the format change and will sort through them when I can, posting anything worthwhile even if it's a bit outdated. Seems like there's no such thing as a happy medium.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?