<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A rerun worth repeating.... 

I wrote this a year ago for But You Don't Look Sick. As it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought this might be worth a second look:

Breast Diagnostics: Beyond the Annual Mammogram

Haven't had anything new on the site for awhile, partly due to technical difficulties which appear to be resolved. At present, I am reading the newly published fourth edition of "The Sjogren's Handbook" so that I can review it. I also intend to see the fourth "Twilight" movie when it comes out in a few weeks and review that.

Sorry posts have been scarce. Haven't been online much. After Facebook made its major changes, I never bothered to figure out how to resume getting e-mails to let me know about useful article links. I just don't have the energy to fuss with a lot of things like that. I have a few articles lined up to share and will do so when I set aside enough computer time. I also have inspirational quotes to share. I've almost run out of humorous material in my archives, though.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?