<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 04, 2011

Have a blast! 


As the saying goes, let peace begin with me. Because I am confined to my home so much of the time, my peace is a small one. My peace is the young rabbit who lives under the porch. It is the world's laziest squirrel draping himself on the deck railing. It is a maple leaf shower. It is the honking of Canada geese winging it southward. It is watching my husband going about his routine and being grateful I have him in my life.

But if you take my tiny peace and add it to all the other bloggers dedicated to the cause, it totals one very significant globe. This year, all 50 states and over 50 countries are represented in the Blog Blast for Peace. Read more about it here:

Mimi Lenox

I will continue to post inspirational quotes, particularly on the subject of peace, on this blog as energy allows. Namaste.

Comments:
Such a beautiful globe and post.
Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

(#2181 in the Official peace globe gallery at blogblastforpeace.com)
 
Thanks so much!
 
Nameste klbrowser! I love your peaceglobe...so fitting. And I think you are right saying, if your little bit of peace is added to everyone elses' around the world, it adds up to a whole lot of peace! It is a pleasure to meet you here :-)

Peace and happiness to you and yours x

[your peace post will soon be linked into the patchwork peace quilt on my blog 'Peace Bloggers Unite' ]

If you think you're too small to be effective, you've never been to bed with a mosquito - Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop
 
I would be honored. Thanks for coming by.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?