<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 30, 2012

Yet another disease associated with celiac.... 

Got this from the Celiac.com newsletter. I found it quite interesting:

Active Scleroderma Common in Celiac Disease

I would like to take a moment to mention that I am going to try to sort through at least a few of the literally hundreds of articles that have piled up in my e-mail box that I had intended to read and post. This one was from October 2010. Facebook is switching to a new format next week and this blog will have a new format next month. Due to my cognitive dysfunction, I have a terrible track record with learning how to use new stuff (I still use the WYSIWYG editor that existed when I started this blog). So I figure it might not hurt to post several things now while I still know how.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?