<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 20, 2012

Another case of money talking.... 

Found this in the June 6th Celiac.com newsletter. This doesn't surprise me at all:

Do Income Levels Influence Celiac Diagnosis?

I do think those who are financially well off would be more likely to push for diagnosis of their symptoms because they don't have to worry about whether they can afford the tests and doctor visits. And often it is many years, many years and many doctors before a proper diagnosis is reached.

Comments:
Karen, this is totally off the topic of your post, but this was the easiest way I could think to get in touch with you. Feel free to ignore this article! I'm just passing it on as information, and in case the treatment might be a new approach to you w/o the problems of the narcotic pain meds you've tried.

I'm stymied by html today, so no link, but here's the address: http://salemhealth.org/home.php#!pain.story_8
 
Also, I don't know why the title calls the approach multi-disciplinary, when it seems like one simple med (plus good self-care) is what did the trick.
 
I have not heard of this medication before. I shall need to research it. Thanks for passing along to me.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?