<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 23, 2012

Can you bend yourself like a pretzel? 

Interesting article on a subject I hadn't seen before addressed. Comes from the November 4th newsletter from the CFIDS Association of America:

Joint Hypermobility and CFS

I  rate  a score of 3 on the Beighton scale. Only one of my doctors has ever noted that I seemed to have excessive range of motion in certain joints, which caused him to declare that I couldn't possibly have arthritis (he was wrong). I can touch both palms to the floor from a standing position without bending my knees, and I can bend both thumbs forward to touch their respective forearms. But I was even more flexible when younger, being able to do the splits and back bends easily.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?