<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Happiness is wanting what you have.... 

Got this from the Redefining Normal Fibromyalgia/CFS/ME/Chronic Pain's Facebook page. The author has written a book I still would like to buy:

Taming the Want Monster

Two things I want are to go to StarFest in a few weeks and my 30 year high school reunion this summer. But in order to get to Denver from South Dakota, it's a two-day ordeal by car since I have to stay overnight halfway through. Both events take place over a weekend, and Dan and I wouldn't get back by Monday morning, and he is not supposed to take Mondays off work. Plus, it would cost money we really can't spare. So I need to look at it from a perspective that at least I will not be making myself more ill with all that travel.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?