<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maybe the Grinch wasn't the only one with a heart too small? 

Another item from the December 9 edition of the CFIDS Association of America newsletter. This is the first time I have seen anything about the size of the heart being a factor:

Small Heart With Low Cardiac Output for Orthostatic Intolerance in Patients With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

I had neurally mediated hypotension ruled out at the Mayo Clinic. I wonder, though, if the test came back okay because I had taken Valium earlier in the day to get through a lengthy MRI. At any rate, if I get up too fast and attempt to stretch my arms over my head, I will nearly faint. I must either stand and wait for the light-headedness to pass or sit back down quickly. Sometimes I fall.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?