<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

No wonder we can't think straight.... 

Got this very interesting study link from the CFIDS Association of America newsletter for December 9th. One more step toward developing uniform diagnostics for ME:

Regional grey and white matter volumetric changes in myalgic encephalomyelitis (chronic fatigue syndrome): a voxel‐based morphometry 3‐T MRI study

Interesting that they mention the discrepancy between intention and action in patients with ME. Perhaps this might explain why I smack my shoulder on the door frame when I walk into the room, or bash my knuckles on the shelf when reaching for an item in the cabinet? I can clearly see where I'm going and have no confusion about what I am trying to accomplish, yet the end result is askew.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?