<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Why can't they even narrow it down? 

The latest from Toni Bernhard's column. Got it from the Facebook page for "I'm not CRAZY...I have Fibromyalgia!"

Why Can't Medical Science Figure Out Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

Incidentally, I am one of those whose attacks of fatigue cause such drowsiness that I was once thought to have narcolepsy. I had a 24 hour sleep study done where you do a regular night's sleep, then in the afternoon begin a series of 10 minute naps. I think there were six of them; if you fall completely asleep during each nap, you are said to have narcolepsy. I did fall asleep during them, but it was only a light dozing off, so not true narcolepsy. But after six naps in 24 hours, I felt more rested than I had in years!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?