<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 01, 2012

Just the trailer chokes me up.... 

Got the link for this from last month's CFIDS Association of America's newsletter. It is a review of a documentary about ME by a man who himself has ME. The review was edited by Roger Ebert:

A howl of desperation for those who cannot howl

I have not yet seen "Voices from the Shadows" because it has not been available in the United States, but I had heard about it via friends in Australia and England. I hope it comes to DVD and that I will be able to rent it from Netflix at some point, even though I can already tell it will be extremely painful for me to watch. The more the reality of this disorder is made public, the more difficult it will be for the public and the medical profession to blow it off.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?