<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 08, 2012

The skinny on fats.... 

Got this from the Fibrohugs fibromyalgia Facebook page. This is something worth looking into whether you are healthy or not.

Anti-Inflammatory Diet: How to Balance Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids

I believe I am getting closer to being balanced. I take a fish oil supplement and eat whatever flax seed I can tolerate (gotta be careful not to aggravate the gastroparesis). I eat few processed foods, no fast food and no trans fats. My meat consumption is fairly limited. I found a brand of sardines in olive oil that I like. I make my own dressing with extra virgin olive oil. I've been using peanut oil in my stir fry dishes, but I may try virgin coconut oil. I have used real butter for years rather than the fake spread with all the chemicals in it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?