<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 08, 2012

Why you might wanna quit (or at least cut back on) yer bitchin'.... 

Here is the latest Toni Bernhard article. It makes some good points:

Constant Complaining: Does It Serve Us Well?

I allow brief complaints in my life, usually just a statement (or profane word, heh heh) that I don't like a situation. Once expressed, I feel I have purged it from my system and try to immediately focus on fixing the problem if that's possible. If the situation is beyond my control, I instead think of something pleasant or something to which I am neutral. If I allow myself to get stuck in dissatisfaction mode for more than the time it takes to express it, my already huge fatigue level will climb, and that's too high a price to pay.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?