<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 17, 2012

Prioritizing is a priority..... 

One of my original Fibrohugs friends posted this on her FibroTV site. It probably should hold true for just about anyone, but especially when you're sick:

Choosing Your Battles Wisely with Chronic Illness

This was a tough lesson for me to learn as I used to get wound up over the tiniest things, but I eventually I deduced that I was either going to have to mellow out or get used to making myself sicker than I needed to be. Oh, I still have a terrible temper, but it flares up less often and for shorter periods of time. When you have limited energy, it just isn't worthwhile to remain ticked off for hours about someone who cut you off in traffic. Better to save my energy for resolving things that are truly important.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?