<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The polar opposite of brain fog.... 

One of Toni Bernhard's articles from a few weeks back. If you haven't heard of this phenomenon before, it's fascinating:

What If You Remembered Every Single Day of Your Life - In Detail?

I still have an above-average memory for past events. Nothing like the woman in the article, of course, but my memory goes back to when I was eighteen months old and went with my parents to the beach and was afraid of the waves. Maybe that's why it is so frustrating to me now that I retain so little of what has happened since I got sick in 1997. I remember what I wore to school on my first day of kindergarten (a jumper with a hideous orange sweater), but I can't remember to return an e-mail the day after I receive one.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?